Our Hearing Health Practitioners (HHPs) work in stores to support our clinics and customers. As a Boots Hearingcare HHP you will benefit from our clinical training programme which leads to a qualification in audiology and micro suction.
The role supports weekday and weekend clinics over a cluster of Hearingcare centres. Our HHPs are therefore very busy people with a flexible and caring mind-set.
Some of the tasks carried out by our HHPs are:
- Performing a variety of hearing related tests
- Carrying out clinical hearing care tasks such as otoscopy and wax removal
- Assisting customers with basic hearing aid cleaning / maintenance and minor adjustments to fine tune hearing aids as necessary
- Providing customers with general information regarding rehabilitation, and personalised advice as determined by the Hearing Aid Audiologist
- Providing first class customer service in person, by phone and email
- Managing the store diary and keeping it busy with appropriate appointments
- Promoting Hearing Health Check appointments and sundry sales in-store