We do things a little differently…
We’re not just another private hearingcare provider. We are committed to delivering personalised, professional care to all our customers.
- We offer free, professional information, advice and appointments to make hearing care feel normal
- To make it easy for customers to come and see us we have over 500 clinic rooms across the UK and offer a 15-minute initial hearing health check before a full test
- We have a wide range of products, a competitive price list, and the option to spread the cost over 12, 18 or 24 months to offer affordable solutions for everyone
- To support your contact with the same customers throughout their journey we have a robust recall and reminder programme and a UK customer care line.
- We give our Hearing Aid Audiologists the time and autonomy to make a real difference to the lives of their customers.
…And so do our people
At Boots Hearingcare, we carry the Boots brand with pride. Its reputation as a trusted, longstanding healthcare provider means our customers know they’re getting the very best service. That’s why we let our Hearing Aid Audiologists do what they do best: deliver great customer care and clinical expertise in our stores alongside Boots Pharmacists and Optometrists. And we pride ourselves in providing amazing support, training, and systems to help them do that.