Our Hearing Wellness Advisors (HWA's) work in stores to support our clinics and customers. As a Boots Hearingcare HWA you will benefit from our clinical training programme which leads to a qualification in audiology and micro suction.
The role supports weekday and weekend clinics over a cluster of Hearingcare centres. Our HWAs are therefore very busy people with a flexible and caring mind-set.
Some of the tasks carried out by our HWA's are:
- Putting care for our customers and colleagues at the forefront of everything you do and acting with integrity and accountability.
- Communicating brilliantly by providing best in class customer service in person, by phone and by email.
- Carrying out assisted hearing screenings on our customer’s to identify whether they have a hearing loss and establish if a full hearing assessment is required.
- Providing customers with general information and personalised advice on earwax and ear care management.
- Performing hearing related tests and assisting customers with hearing aid maintenance and adjustments.
- Implementing otoscopy procedures and wax removal through Micro Suction
- Processing orders for new and repaired hearing aids and liaising with suppliers
- Supporting the stores KPIs by keeping your own and your Audiologists’ diaries busy with appropriate appointments
- Conducting a range of hearing health / wellbeing screenings.
- Taking routine and deep aural impressions on safe ears for the provision of ear moulds or other custom-made devices or ear fittings.
- Committed to being part of one of the best teams in the industry and inspiring those around you.
- Striving for excellence by embracing ongoing innovative improvements to new ways of working and service provision whilst aiming to be the best you can be.