Clearer, richer sound and connectivity
The Phonak Audéo™ Marvel hearing aid makes hearing in any surroundings crisp and clear. It pushes the boundaries of hearing technology for clear sound quality, linking up to everyday devices to give you a better hearing experience whatever you’re doing
- Clear, rich sound for enhanced comfort
- Connectivity to smartphones (iOS and Android)†, TV and more for extra convenience
- Powerful rechargeable battery technology
- Smart apps for a customised hearing experience
Connects to your devices for better sound
Marvel cleverly connects to your everyday devices for clear, rich sound. When you watch TV or a film and get a call, it automatically adapts to the crisper sound of voices and then switches back to give you deeper, richer sound for music.
Unlike any other hearing aid we’ve seen, Marvel can connect directly to either your iOS or Android smartphone or other Bluetooth® enabled phones to stream any kind of audio to your ears.
- Hands-free phone calls with built-in microphones that pick up your voice
- Answer or reject calls with a push of the button, even if your phone is across the room
- Sound is streamed to both ears to make it easier to hear what’s being said
- Set your phone notifications to be heard through your Marvel hearing aids
TV and multimedia experience
Enjoy top-rated sound quality streaming from any TV and stereo system with Marvel’s Bluetooth connectivity and AirStream™ technology4. Enjoy your favourite TV programs and films with a simple plug and play solution – Phonak TV Connector
- Hearing aids used like wireless stereo headphones for great sound quality
- Use the TV Connector to watch TV in stereo sound
- Connects to a variety of everyday electronics, including smart phones, TVs, digital music players and more
Marvel is available now at Boots Hearingcare, and you could be one of the first in the UK to try it! Just book a free appointment in your local Boots Hearingcare: click here or call us on 0345 200 7042
Apps to connect your devices with your Marvel hearing aid
Phonak Remote app
This app can be used on Bluetooth-enabled Smartphones. It turns your phone
into your hearing aids’ very own remote control - giving you more control and freedom to tweak in real-time.
- Easy to pair with your hearing aids with demos to get you started
- Adjust left and right volume of your hearing aids individually
- Customise your settings for your specific needs
- Download from Apple iTunes and Google Android app stores
Phonak MyCall-to-Text app
Keeping up with conversations on the phone can be challenging, especially when there’s background noise. Thanks to the hands-free capabilities of Marvel hearing aids, you don’t have to hold the phone close to your ear, it can stay in your pocket with sound being streamed to both ears.
Phonak take the support for phone calls one step further with the new Phonak MyCall-to-Text app allowing you to read what the caller says in real-time in over 80 languages – just like subtitles on TV or cinema.
- Hear and read your phone calls
- The caller can use any type of phone (mobile, oce or fixed line) without having to install the app
- Save the typed message for later
- Ask your Boots Hearing Aid Audiologist for more details
To Keith, Marvel is more than a hearing aid
Keith is a retired engineer whose hearing deteriorated after years of working in a noisy environment. Here’s his experience of Marvel.
"Once I’d had the test, it became evident that I did require some hearing aids. So then the question was choice. I mean, I don’t know one hearing aid from another! But I do like technology – I love my Smartphone and I’m quite good on the computer.”
“So when the Audiologist explained these new Marvel hearing aids, and how they could connect with Bluetooth to my phone, I thought I’m so up for that! It was quite amazing when I first used them! They are so small and delicate and light. After you’ve put them in your ear, you want to feel behind your ear just to check if they are still there! Unlike my old ones, they don’t irritate me at all.”
"Because they use Bluetooth to connect to my phone, I can be streaming music, sitting in the same room as my wife, and she has
no idea that I’m listening to music because it’s coming through my hearing aids!”
"With my older hearing aids, I never felt the sound was really natural. It just wasn’t comfortable. Certain noises were too loud, and some I felt like I still couldn’t hear. But with these new Marvel hearing aids, the sound is just so normal. Even my own voice sounds normal, as well as other people’s. I’m quite confident to talk to people because not only can I hear them, I can probably hear better than they can! ”
Features depend on hearing aid chosen. Not all hearing aids in the range have all features listed.
† The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Apple, the
Apple logo, iPhone, and iOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store
is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
* Additional costs apply, ask in store for details
4 Legarth, S., Latzel, M. & Rodrigues, T. (2018). Media streaming: The sound quality wearers prefer, Phonak Field Study News, retrieved from www. phonakpro.com/evidence, accessed October 17th, 2018