Customer Service / Hearing Care Advisor
As one of the UK’s leading hearing care providers we pride ourselves on a reputation for excellent service and great value for money which has resulted in continued growth. If you want to work for a leading brand and make a genuine difference to people’s lives, this could be the role for you. The chance to join our team and this incredible industry is just one click away.
Operating from over 450 locations across the UK, our team of over 500 colleagues deliver expert hearing care advice, hearing tests and solutions to thousands of customers every day. We take delight in looking after our colleagues as much as our customers, by providing support and recognition, career development opportunities, a superb working environment, and a great benefits package.
What does the role of Customer Service / Hearing Care Advisor entail?
You will work in store and be responsible for a wide range of tasks with delivery of the highest level of customer service whilst keeping a focus on the store KPIs. Your performance will be well rewarded with support and training. Your initial duties will include:
- Providing first class customer service in person, by phone and email
- Ensuring the smooth, efficient management of the store diary, and keeping it busy with appropriate appointments
- Promoting Hearing Health Check appointments and sundry sales in-store
- Updating records on the computerised database and providing administrative support, including management of petty cash and maintenance of stock levels
- Ensuring the store point of sale material is in line with campaigns
If required, additional training will be provided for you to become a qualified Hearing Care Advisor to enable you to develop your career and undertake the following audiological activities:
As a Customer Service / Hearing Care Advisor you should have:
- Checking and adjusting programming to fine tune hearing aids as necessary
- Performing a variety of hearing related tests
- Providing customers with general information regarding rehabilitation, and personalised advice as determined by the Hearing Aid Audiologist
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers
- Empathetic and supportive outlook towards customers who may have communication difficulties
- Ability to be discreet and show the utmost respect for the privacy of customers
- Self-motivation with ability to work under supervision, as part of a team and on own initiative
- Commercial awareness with a flair for achieving sales targets whilst keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront of your mind
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- IT literacy with the ability to learn and adapt to various systems
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Check.