An opportunity has arisen for a highly organised professional with strong communication and negotiation skills to join the friendly Commercial Team within Boots Hearingcare based in either Llandudno, North Wales or Nottingham.
What will this role of Business Development Manager entail?
As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for actively identifying, developing, securing and implementing new business opportunities from concept to business as usual, whilst also ensuring that the organisation is realising the full potential of existing revenue streams.
You will build and manage close strategic business relationships with our internal organisations, identifying and delivering any growth opportunities which may exist and will negotiate commercial agreements and take a lead through to completion.
What will I need to be considered for this Business Development Manager vacancy?
What will I receive in return?
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a commercial project management/business development role
- Highly numerate with strong commercial acumen
- A history of negotiation skills being applied- the role will require contract negotiations
- Financially literate with good understanding of gross margins and experience in working with budgets
- Strategic and creative and have the ability to think out the box.
- Experience in business development within a B2C retail environment
- Be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills with internal and external customers
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel at advanced level
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and attractive benefits package. This is a permanent, full time role, working 37.5 hours per week within Monday – Friday. Flexibility towards working hours is essential as this role will require some travel and occasional overnight stays.
Location: Nottingham or Llandudno (North Wales)