Boots Hearingcare - one of the UK’s leading hearing care providers which prides itself on a reputation for excellent service, great value for money and a unique customer-centric approach, which has resulted in continued growth. Operating from over 500 locations across the UK, the team of over 600 colleagues deliver expert hearing care advice, hearing tests and solutions to thousands of customers every day.
What will the role of Head of Business Transformation and IT entail?
Reporting into the Operations Director, the Head of Business Transformation and IT will be a key member of the Boots Hearingcare Operations Leadership Team, with overall accountability for programme managing a wide range of business growth or change programmes in addition to leading the IT service design and delivery across the UK and ROI estate, enabling our systems to operate and run smoothly and thus maximise operational and business delivery.
Accountable for the principle activities such as; Programme & Change Management (including non IT), Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement.
The leader in this role will be passionate, bold and possess exceptional leadership skills. He/she will be expected to operate at a senior level within the Boots Hearingcare and wider Sonova team to make appropriate judgement calls relating to the overall execution and delivery of the IT Service Delivery function and the transformation and change programmes.
What will I need to be considered for this Head of Business Transformation and IT vacancy?
Salary and benefits:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent degree (preferred)
- Strong experience of the Microsoft platform; an MS Certification is desirable
- Strong business change, growth programme management experience, to lead the business wide agenda
- Extensive knowledge of networks
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing teams in IT Service Management with the ability to inspire and lead significant teams with proven organisational change and culture success
- Experience in multi-year enterprise-level financial planning
- Experience in managing teams with insourced, Augmented and mutli-vendor outsourced operations
- Demonstrable success in implementation of year-over-year improvements in service availability, operational processes and metrics
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 18% annual bonus
- Boots discount card (after 6 months probationary period)
- Health cash plan and life assurance cover
- Long service awards
- Annual leave entitlement starting at 25 days rising with length of service increments to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays
This is a Full time role, based in our Support Office in Llandudno, North Wales. The role will involve travel. If successful in being offered a role, due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Check.
All applications for this role are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions please.