Boots Hearingcare require a qualified Hearing Aid Audiologist for our Leatherhead store.
If you are passionate about high quality care and value having access to the latest hearing aid technology, Boots Hearingcare could be the next step in your Audiology career.
When placing people in our Audiology jobs, we look for qualified professionals with experience in busy healthcare environments and a track record of responding to the needs of patients.
In return we offer competitive pay, a great bonus scheme, clear progression routes and industry-leading training and development.
As a Boots Hearing Aid Audiologist you will:
- Be qualified as a Hearing Aid Dispenser registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) or eligible to register. If applying from within the public sector you must have an audiology qualification which meets the HCPC standard
- Have a passion for audiology and willingness to keep your CPD up to date
- Be compassionate and adept at communicating with those in your care
- Embrace the latest technology in hearing aids and accessories
- Be capable of running your own clinic; arriving on time, managing your diary and working with in-house teams to monitor stock
- Have commercial understanding and be keen to meet the high standards of our customers
- Show attention to detail and ability to process financial transactions with accuracy and integrity
- Be IT literate and able to handle the demands of working with modern technology, including fully integrated fitting and IT-based patient management systems
- Be flexible and show a willingness to run clinics as the needs of the business require
In return for your skills and commitment to your profession, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary commensurate with a healthcare professional, whilst sharing in the success of your store through our bonus scheme.
We offer an excellent benefits package including a Boots discount card, and our industry-leading training and development programmes provide fantastic opportunities for progression and long-term career development.