Boots Hearingcare require a qualified Hearing Aid Audiologist for our Mobile Role in Hampshire & Winchester.
Our mobile Audiology Jobs are store based but cover multiple stores in a region, often covering vacancies and peaks in customer demand in clinic diaries. You will enjoy variety and adapt quickly to working with different teams and in new locations whilst also fostering great relationships with colleagues and customers throughout your region.
You must have a valid UK driving licence, be a confident driver and have been qualified in audiology for a minimum of 2 years (ideally longer). In return we offer a unique package which includes very competitive pay and benefits and the same access to latest technology as you would expect from any of our roles.
As a Boots Hearingcare Mobile Hearing Aid Audiologist you will:
- Be qualified as a Hearing Aid Dispenser registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) or eligible to register. If applying from within the public sector you must have an audiology qualification which meets the HCPC standard
- Have a passion for audiology and willingness to keep your CPD up to date
- Have a full UK driving licence and be comfortable driving distance when required.
- Be compassionate and adept at communicating with those in your care
- Embrace the latest technology in hearing aids and accessories
- Be capable of picking up a colleagues' clinic diary at short notice; arriving on time, managing follow up appointments and working with in-house teams to maintain a leading standard of care.
- Have commercial understanding and be keen to meet the high standards of our customers
- Show attention to detail and ability to process financial transactions with accuracy and integrity
- Be IT literate and able to handle the demands of working with modern technology, including fully integrated fitting and IT-based patient management systems
- Be flexible and show a willingness to run clinics as the needs of the business require
In return for your skills and commitment to your profession, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and reward package.
We offer an excellent benefits package including a Boots discount card, and our industry-leading training and development programmes provide fantastic opportunities for progression and long-term career development.